Pasar Basikal Art Sale

Pasar Basikal (Bicycle Market) is an event host by Malaysia Tourism Centre (MaTiC) on 20th March 2021. This event is to promote cycling for people to sale and swap bicycle parts, since Kuala Lumpur is still in CMCO the space is limited to 30 vendors, i'm one of the vendor taking part in this event.

I offered bicycle related artwork for sale, original artwork, digital print on art card and my personnel challenge of #myartchallenge with challenge myself with draw caricature in 10 minutes. I received very good respond, once I finished the first drawing, I shock to see there already few people is queuing for me to draw, I been draw non stop for 2 hours. The best thing I achieve is to see happy face with the drawing of their self. Thank you for all who keep me draw!


Comments